• Support an innovative and respected executive
• Take hold of a genuine opportunity to develop with a reputable business
• Ability to integrate flexible and modern working arrangements
This highly established global company boasts an amazing reputation in their space. Aligning with top tier clients, they service multiple industries and are well known as a leader within the banking and financial services field. Built off the strength of their people, they are a collaborative and fast paced workforce of like-minded individuals with a common goal. Working with a highly successful executive in the risk management space, will offer an opportunity for partnership as well as strong connection with the global leadership team. With a highly accessible Sydney CBD location and competitive salary offering this role is one not to be missed out on!
This role will involve one on one support as well as playing a key part in the leadership and management team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Managing diaries and meeting coordination;
- Email management, drafting and delegation
- Travel management including coordination of itineraries;
- Acting as coordinator and main point of contact for the team;
- Expense and purchase order processing;
- Preparation of reports, presentations and other documents;
- Events coordination from small to large and detailed and;
- Maintaining and building extensive relationships internally.
To be successfully aligned to this opportunity, you will be a highly motivated and career driven executive assistant, coupled with this the following attributes are essential;
- The ability to liaise and communicate on all levels with a strong relationship and customer centric focus;
- The ability to multi-task and provide adaptability and flexibility to ensure effective management of changing priorities;
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work;
- An initiative ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative;
- A background in finance, professional services industries or businesses such as the big four and;
- An advanced level of skill and knowledge in Microsoft Office;
The Next Step
If this sounds like you and you are up for your next career challenge, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch today to discuss! Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241.