- Competitive salary on offer!
- Support the Chairman!
- Fantastic work culture!
Work for one of Australia’s leading professional services companies!
Our client provides personalised services with in-depth expertise in accountancy, consulting and risk management areas. Being the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, they provide thorough training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people-oriented workplace.
We have a unique opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team. Working in their Sydney Office, in the heart of the CBD – they require someone who can start as soon as possible, and provide excellent support to the National Chairman.
This Executive Assistant position is best suited to an individual who is self sufficient, organised and happy to jump right in and get started with the following responsibilities.
- Coordinating internal/external events, and assisting with marketing activities and social media campaigns;
- Managing diary appointments, inc. organising internal/ external meetings, room bookings and invitations;
- Typing dictated correspondence, emails and reports and preparation of Power Point presentations;
- Corresponding and assisting with the Perth based PA with National Chairman’s role;
- Preparing documents and spreadsheets;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required;
- Document management;
- Expense reimbursements;
- Assist with communications internally using technology available;
- Answering partner’s telephone, detailed message taking and checking voicemail messages;
- Other ad hoc administration tasks and office reception duties if required
The successful individual will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, have excellent attention to detail and time management skills. They will have a sound knowledge of popular social media platforms, being Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, as well as advanced knowledge of MS office. It is viewed as advantageous to have professional services experience, and a certificate in Business Administration.
the next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
Do you believe you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.