- Opportunity to business partner with fast paced, entrepreneurial executives
- Modern, creative and innovative business based in the CBD
- Make this role your own with growth and development potential
An exciting opportunity to join a creative consultancy firm! Dedicated to unique and tailored consultancy services, they partner with well-known brands and companies on a national and global scale. With a small and close knit team, based in their inner city head office, you will be thrown into working among passionate and like minded individuals who all play a part in the success of the business. Living and breathing their culture and core values is a must, they work collaboratively, imaginatively and are always forward thinking. This exceptional opportunity for an Executive Assistant will allow you to partner with the business heads and take on all facets of executive support, office management and client interaction.
Your role will be anything but boring as you implement succinct and modern work practices to manage the day to day affairs of the executives. Being entrepreneurial and creative individuals, you will demonstrate a balance of passion with an organised, professional and sharp execution. Never one to shy away from rolling up your sleeves and mucking in to get the job done, you will thrive on a fast-paced and unconventional yet progressive business environment.
- Complex and proactive diary management, prioritising commitments of the executives;
- Establishing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Executing meetings, conferences and events including venue, catering and logistics;
- Composing presentations and collating reports and documents;
- Making various travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Managing all business and operational related matters on behalf of the executives;
- Office and facilities management from large to small scale needs;
- Ad-hoc project support and non-traditional EA duties as required.
You’ll be rich in experience, and have supported an entrepreneur, creative or executive within a start-up or agile environment before. You’ll have impeccable time management skills and thrive on being organised and two steps ahead. You will be confident, enthusiastic and fun in demeanour as well as professional, driven and focused in your approach. Someone who is tech savvy and prepared to be thrown into a fast paced environment, and have the initiative and know-how to think outside the box is essential. A resilience and commitment to excellence as well as ambition and track record in achieving results, and contributing to the success of those around you will make you the ideal fit for this role.
The Next Step:
You’ll benefit from working within a unique, vision focused and sociable team of colleagues. A competitive remuneration with flexible working arrangements and modern upbeat offices at your fingertips. If this role is made for you please don’t delay in applying, or reach out to Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241 for more information and a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time