- Enjoy working for a fast paced and highly regarded brand
- Brilliant salary package with additional company perks
- Support a highly regarded executive and put your career on a strong trajectory
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a bubbly, charismatic and highly capable Executive Assistant to come on-board and support an executive and 2 senior leaders in a division of their business. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to one senior director whilst being a key point of contact for the senior leadership team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in a well known brand!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management for 3 executives;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Coordinating and booking meetings and board rooms;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Management of event coordination from small to large scale client events;
- Being a central point of contact for the internal and external stakeholders to the executives and;
- Provide additional administrative support to assist the team with providing seamless service to their clients.
It is necessary that you have a hands on no fuss approach to your work ethic. Recent industry exposure to a financial services, professional services or consulting business is ideal to hit the ground running. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Team Assistant at the peak of your role – or a mid-level PA looking for that next step – we want to hear from you. Ideally a mid level EA with 3-5 years experience is ideal for this role.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion. We will commence interviews for this process immediately so please don’t delay in applying!
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp