- Property Industry
- CBD location with stunning offices
- Award winning modern business!
Our client, an award winning property group is looking for an immediately available Executive Assistant to support one of their General Managers and wider team. This business is known for its forward thinking, unbelievable workspace and modern designs. This is a brand you NEED on your resume. The role is to cover annual leave from the end of the long weekend through until the end of April. Don’t let this opportunity slip! Read onto learn more about how you could join this amazing company.
Providing Executive support for the General Manager and his team, your duties will include:
- Extensive diary management including prioritising and rescheduling
- High volume of travel and accommodation bookings
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Managing the inbox of GM and on occasions responding on his behalf
- Binding and preparing packs/reports for team meetings
- Adhoc admin tasks including printing, scanning and copying
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
- Extensive experience as an Executive or Team Assistant in a corporate environment
- Experience within the property/construction industry will be highly regarded
- Ability to hit the ground running and adapt to new environments
- Exceptional communication skills that will allow you to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Immaculately presented
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp