- Attractive salary and benefits!
- 12-month maternity leave assignment!
- High level EA role – mainly 1:1 with some secondary support
This is an immediate opportunity for one to support a highly intellectual, and open minded Executive. Due to the structure of the business, you will also provide secondary support to an additional Executive. This organisations prides themselves on remaining on the forefront of technology, education and policy. In working for these Executives, you will regularly liaise with multiple external and international stakeholders.Your organisation and articulate execution of your day to day tasks in this position will be imperative.
In providing high level EA support, your responsibilities will be as follows on a day to day basis.
- Calendar, diary and email management;
- Agenda preparation, minute taking and action item distribution and tracking;
- Extensive travel coordination including visa preparation mainly for the Asian regions;
- Preparation of presentations and marketing materials for meetings;
- Expense management, budget monitoring and payment of invoices;
- Project support (mainly tracking of deadlines and management of comms);
- Liaison with international and Australian based CEO’s, entrepreneurs, diplomats and government officials.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, ideally with exposure to supporting a high level board Executive within corporate. You will possess experience managing relationships with various stakeholders. Your ability to remain exceptionally well organised, whilst being calm, composed and efficient will be key. Demonstrating a ‘never give up’ attitude will also go a long way, in terms of getting this job done! You will be open to working in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, and happy to drive to work. This employer offer exceptional perks and a great company culture.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required to for this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp