- Support the Head of Retail Investments
- CBD location
- Industry leading company
Our client is a leading project management company with corporate offices worldwide. They have a range of clients across industries in market, ranging in size, complexity and location. We are on the lookout for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Head of Retail Investments and the Retail Investments Team of 3 analysts on a temporary basis until the new year, however has the potential to turn into a permanent opportunity. This role requires a highly tuned, organised individual with good communication skills.
The main focus in this role is to provide full diary and executive support to the Head of Retail Investments, and the Retail Investments Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Extensive diary management
- Booking travel, accommodation, drivers and arrange itineraries as and when required for both domestic and international travel
- Supporting the preparation of all correspondence, documents, reports, new proposals, agency agreements
- Preparing documents, presentations and administration duties on behalf of the team
- Assisting in the co-ordination of marketing campaigns, including drafting submissions and brochures
The successful applicant will ideally have 5 years’ experience in an EA/PA role in a corporate environment. They will possess strong organisational skills, sound prioritisation skills and be able to multitask whilst working towards tight deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are important, as is dealing with a diverse range of personalities and work pressures. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is a necessity accompanied with a high typing speed.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.