- Great central location
- Creative, collaborative culture
- ASAP start!
Our client is globally recognised in the FinTech space, they are looking for an EA to join their busy legal team. The successful candidate will require prior experience supporting a wider legal team.
- Support the legal team in day to day activities in preparing, editing and proof-reading emails, memos and contracts;
- Provide diary management to the General Counsel and Company Secretary;
- Ensure legal team calendars are kept up to date and managed efficiently;
- General administrative support to the General Counsel including invoice and expense management;
- Meeting preparation;
- Email management;
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience within a similar position, in-house or private practice;
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness are imperative for this position;
- Excellent organisational skills, along with great time management;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft skills;
- Understanding or exposure to commercial law and company secretary duties;
- Ability to prioritise an ever changing day and an adapt to an evolving working environment
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to call Louise Tyler on 0488022 124 with any questions.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Contract: Permanent / Full Time