- Full time role, flexible working hours
- Supportive environment with room for growth!
- Modern offices in the CBD location
This is a very rare & exciting opportunity to join a Global company that is heavily involved in the Mining Industry & currently working on projects Australia wide. Their goal is to obtain a positive culture in a hardworking and fast paced environment. This organisation is currently experiencing a rapid growth and they are now seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director & the Project Director. They need someone who will grow with them and guide them through this process. There is an amazing chance here for long term growth and Project work. You will have the opportunity to make this role your own while building long term relationships
- Managing your executives calendar and appointments;
- Managing emails, taking calls on their behalf, flagging anything urgent and handling matters on their behalf where possible;
- Extensive travel coordination and logistics both national and international;
- General expense management & taking control of the company credit cards & receipts;
- Approving invoices, Bill payment & inventory tracking using the Xero system
- Preparation of boardroom conferences and providing refreshments throughout;
- Taking control & management of the company website
- Collating reports, proof reading, typing and preparing documents;
- Document control, filing and organising important documents
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective communication;
- Reviewing and upholding policies and procedures; and
- Liaising with Company Secretary on Daily basis to create a collaborative support based, team culture.
- Meeting & greeting important guests & stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant with C’Suite or MD level experience, looking to utilise your skillset in a collaborative team manner. You must have a team based working mentality combined with a roll up your sleeves attitude and truly embrace working within an environment that is constantly growing and changing. Your expertise within the Oil & Gas/ Miming/Construction Industry will be utilised in key projects and your C’Suite Executive Assistant skills utilised in dealing with some of the brightest, most successful individuals within industry. You will be polished, you will possess tier one communication skills and be looking for a high-level EA role, with remuneration in line with your skill-set, yet not the demands of 24-7 support. You must be flexible in this role, comfortable in dealing with extremely busy & changeable individuals and possess a fantastic attention to detail.
The Next Step:
Few employers offer what we do: a highly focused office with a friendly and supportive atmosphere where we will help you to understand and grow with our business. We will welcome & value your involvement & input in all projects & development.If you would like further details on the client, responsibility or remuneration please call Claire Murphy on 0418768549
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time