- Close to the train station!
- Fast-paced and fun environment!
- Family-like team!
Our client is a consulting firm that specialises in various engineering disciplines. The close-knit and collaborative team is seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join them as soon as possible. The always buzzing office is located within minutes to the train station, or there is also parking available – if you enjoy driving. The hours are 8:30 am till 5:30 pm, and with the location being in the inner west – you can skip the manic city traffic!
As the Executive Assistant you will be reporting directly into the Managing Director, with your responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and guests
- Collecting and distributing mail
- Providing high level support to the MD in the form of diary and email management
- Accounts receivable, payable, invoicing and payroll (MYOB)
- Managing the finance, reports and employee expenses
- Ensuring the database is maintained
- Ordering office supplies and amenities
- Adhoc administration support
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a similar hybrid Executive Assistant/Office Manager role. You will be a motivated, organised and intuitive individual, who has experience in liaising with stakeholders of all levels. Experience with MYOB is highly important, as is an intermediate understanding of MS Office. If you have a strong customer centric approach to work, are a strong communicator and enjoy working autonomously, this may be the role for you!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time