- Hybrid EA to MD and Office Management role!
- Successful global business, launching start-up operations in Australia.
- Stunning Pyrmont office, autonomous and diverse role.
Working closely with the Managing Director who is widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading real estate investment experts, will see you establish a Sydney office and set up sound administrative processes. Providing EA support to him will occupy just over half your time, whilst the remainder will be spent supporting the team, working with suppliers and conducting basic marketing and PR activities. This business is hugely successful overseas, and their much anticipated start-up in Australia has already been positive. This is truly a unique opportunity to drive a business in growth phase and see tangible results from your efforts.
This is a hybrid EA/ Office Management role which will see you focus on responsibilities as follows:
- Diary, travel and email management for the Managing Director;
- Travel, expense and subscription management for the office team;
- Management of key supplier and service relationships;
- Coordination of on-boarding and induction for new starters;
- Assisting with the procurement of appropriate office space and following, the procurement of office equipment;
- Maintenance of the internal database of all relevant legal contracts, transaction documentation and company records;
- Maintain communication with the global office network;
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of marketing materials i.e. investor presentations and corporate overviews; and
- And other administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Sydney office and Managing Director.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Executive Assistant/ Office Manager, ideally with industry experience lending to financial services or real estate. You will be accustomed to working in a small office, and enjoy the hands on nature of that type of environment! You will thrive working in an autonomous fashion, delight in taking initiative and be confident establishing supplier relationships and administrative processes.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume. For any questions, call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time