Our client is a key player within the Asia Pacific private equity market. Focused on investing in profitable businesses set for growth, they work closely with the management teams of these companies to maximise their trajectory for continued success. Due to their own expansion here in Australia, their Sydney Head Office is now seeking to add a senior Executive Assistant to their close-knit team. Not only will this person provide 360-degree support to the partners, but they will also support the firm with Office Management and the establishment of administrative processes.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the responsibilities this position will cover includes but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinating the travel and itineraries for all partners, inclusive of visa preparation, hotels and transfers;
- Overseeing the diary of the Managing Partner;
- Processing expense reports for the leadership team and on occasion the broader office;
- Assisting with preparation for key business meetings including research, competitor analysis and presentation compilation;
- Management of the office vendors, supplies and administrative processes; and
- Communicating with key clients with respect to business-critical updates and time sensitive issues.
The environment this Executive Assistant will operate in will be one of deadlines, pressure and fine-tuned service. No day will be the same, and you will experience the flows of not just your own firm’s business cycles, but the seasonal periods of their clients to. As such, you must possess a calm and professional disposition and ideally experience working within a similar environment. Knowledge of the private equity field, or experience working within a Hedge Fund or Venture Capital firm will be looked upon favourably. Significant experience working as an Executive Assistant at a senior level is a necessity, and experience in managing a mid-size office environment will serve you well for success.
the next step
If this position aligns well with the next opportunity you envisage for your career, or you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively click the link below to submit your resume today.