- Central CBD location, fantastic remuneration and enviable benefits!
- Well known and highly regarded national financial services business.
- Opportunity for long-term growth, secondments and project support.
Are you the kind of person who thrives working in a collaborative and collective team environment? Our client have been established for over half a century and over this time they have proven themselves to be a recognisable and respected force in the financial services industry. The position available is a part time role 3 days per week to support a senior member of the executive leadership team and broader business unit. As a linchpin this role will enable the individual to be immersed in a diverse yet rewarding Executive Support capacity. Contribution to the organisations continual growth and support of their long-term strategy.
Providing high level executive support, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing your executives calendar and appointments, understanding their needs and time priorities;
- Managing emails, flagging anything urgent and handling matters on their behalf where possible;
- Extensive travel coordination and logistics both national and international;
- Processing of all expenses;
- Presentation preparation;
- Collating reports, proof reading and preparing documents;
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms;
- Involvement in events and conference coordination;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective communication;
- Reviewing and upholding policies and procedures; and
- Providing support to the wider team and executive assistant cohort to uphold the positive, team-based work culture.
The key experience we are looking for in suitable candidates for this role includes 5 or more years’ worth of experience working in an Executive Assistant capacity, ideally within financial services or professional services but not closed off to other industries. Comfortable in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters is essential, along with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a broader executive assistant network. Attention to detail and a highly analytical mindset is essential in order to show proactivity and work effectively within the business.
The Next Step
Along with a well remunerated salary package there are incredible perks including private healthcare subsidisation, flexible working arrangements and more. If this opportunity sounds like you, we’d love to see your CV and discuss further. For a confidential discussion on any other details please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management