- Great, easy location!
- Mid-April start!
- Education sector!
Our client is a fantastic education provider located in the CBD surrounds. They are renowned for providing a warm and inspiring environment for students and employees. Our client is committed to building a positive culture which is evident through their strong values. An opportunity has become available for an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Department Head.
The primary focus of this role is to provide confidential Executive Assistant support, as well as administration and operational assistance to the Department Head. Responsibilities include however are not limited to;
- Coordinating and prioritising daily activities, to ensure a smoothly operating workflow
- Establishing the role as first point of contact to, and on behalf of the Department Head
- Using initiative and professional judgement to solve problems if there are no clear methods
- Diary and calendar management
- Managing all matters, requests and communications in and out of the Department Head’s office with initiative and confidence
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years experience in providing high quality administrative support in a similar role. You will possess knowledge of best practice behaviour and have exceptional interpersonal skills. You will be able to work autonomously or as part of a team, and have a valid Working with Children Check. Your written and verbal communication skills must be excellent, in conjunction with an advanced knowledge of MS Office.
The Next Step
On offer is a fabulous opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time