- Partner with the CEO and be seen as a go-to internal stakeholder
- Opportunity to manage and lead projects and events
- Flexible salary for the right individual, annual bonus and other perks
Our client are an established and well regarded businesses with multiple decades of experience in their industry. In the search for an experienced, well-rounded and relationship focused Executive Assistant to support the CEO, this is the opportunity to use your skills in a true partnership and then some. Being the connector of people, this role involves managing the board, the CEO and the integral relationships to the business. If you are a C’ Level Executive Assistant looking for a new long term challenge this could be your next move!
Supporting the CEO, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and email management;
- Coordinating and organising stakeholder meetings;
- Writing reports, preparing correspondence and presentations;
- Providing complex international and domestic travel arrangements and itineraries;
- Managing and prioritising the CEO’s demands and acting on behalf of them in their absence;
- Board meeting coordination, preparation and execution;
- Organisation of investor meetings and assistance with the management of those relationships; and
- Assisting in the execution of projects and events as required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced C ‘Suite EA, desirable but not essential is experience supporting a board within an ASX listed company, if you have supported a FTSE or NYSE board we would also consider your experience for this role. It goes without saying, but you will also be incredibly well organised, highly intuitive and proactive in your work ethic, possess Advanced MS Office Suite skills and have a professional yet warm and approachable disposition.
The Next Step
If you’re suited to an opportunity like this and would like to discuss further before submitting your application, please get in touch with Grace Lamey for a confidential discussion today on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time