- Work for a dynamic and entrepreneurial minded CEO
- Broad and diverse responsibilities with 24-7 support required
- Strong client service focus essential
Our client is a highly regarded, well-known and recognisable Australian brand. Their Chief Executive Officer has consistently been acknowledged as an industry leader and entrepreneur. Key to success in this position will be your ability to apply a 24-7 mindset and availability. This role encompasses very traditional Executive & Personal Assistant support tasks, whilst also providing opportunity to manage relationships with key stakeholders and get involved in client events.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and appointment setting;
- Domestic and international travel coordination inclusive of detailed itinerary compilation;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence and phone-calls;
- Drafting and responding to emails;
- Expense management, occasional presentation preparation and reporting;
- Coordinating lunches, client and staff events; and
- Working in collaboration with other Executive Administration staff across the broader business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be experienced in providing CEO support as an Executive Assistant, ideally within a fast-paced and dynamic industry sector. You will understand that to be successful at this level, you need a flexible and agile mindset. This is a role where standard office hours do not apply; you must possess the ability to live and breathe your career. No task will be too big or too small, and your attention to detail will be exceptional. You will be a team player, a hard worker and highly personable. Your technical skills will be advanced and your communication skills and client service ability second to none. Rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, yet also collaborate on broader events and initiatives is critical. This position offers exceptional job satisfaction gained via role stability, strategic high-level EA support and autonomy in owning relationships and executing tasks! Work for a very successful individual on behalf of one of Australia’s most well-known and loved brands.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time