• Support an innovative and respected executive
• Take hold of a genuine partnership opportunity within the role
• Ability to integrate flexible and modern working arrangements
This highly established global company boasts an amazing reputation in their space. Aligning with top tier clients, they service multiple industries and are well known as a leader within the engineering field. Built off the strength of their people, they are a collaborative and innovative workforce of like-minded individuals with a common goal. Working with this well respected, fast thinking and highly successful CEO will offer an opportunity for partnership with the CFO and executive leadership team. You will have the opportunity to thrive in an environment focused on unconventional thinking, progressive culture and passion. With a highly accessible Sydney CBD location and competitive salary offering this role is one not to be missed out on!
This role will involve close one on one support to the CEO as well as additional support to the CFO and be a key part in the executive leadership team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Working closely with the CEO and gaining ultimate ownership over the support required.
- Taking a collaborative and adhoc approach to supporting to the CFO’s needs.
- Complex management of diaries, appointments and scheduling over multiple time zones.
- Building strong relationships with executive team members and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- End to end management of all travel and logistics across both domestic and international.
- Extensive events management on both small and large scale.
- Administration of board and executive meetings, including producing and distributing agendas, coordinating and collating meeting papers and taking and distributing meeting minutes and actions.
- Taking the lead in projects for operational improvement and efficiencies.
The successful individual will have a track record of supporting at the C-Suite level before with exposure to fast paced, global businesses. Naturally you will be proactive, highly organised and two steps ahead of your executive at all times. The ability to prioritise multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment will be a fantastic attribute to hold, coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and engage with senior individuals. A flexible, collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude will do well in this environment. Additionally, industry exposure across fields like construction, infrastructure or engineering are an added bonus.
The Next Step
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant, looking to take on a true ownership role and work with a CEO, CFO and executive team all about passion and innovation, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch today to discuss! Grace Lamey | (02) 8277 4124 | 0499 910 241.