- Work for a well-known, highly regarded brand.
- Support an innovative and impressive Chief Executive.
- Business Partner style EA role, provide strategic support to the board.
Our client is a successful global business, focused on the healthcare industry. Operating within an in demand market has seen their profits rise, and the demand for their product increase. This Chief Executive is set to support the continual development of the business, specifically into the Asian markets and beyond. In an Executive Assistant, he is looking for an experienced C’Suite operator, someone who can completely organise and maintain his corporate life, whilst also providing the business with support on strategic projects and decisions.
Upon commencing in this role, your first priority will be to organise the Chief Executive when it comes to his scheduling. Beyond of this, the expectations will evolve in line with this EA playing a key role in supporting the Board, and acting in some senses as a Chief of Staff / Operations across the broader business. Summarised, the responsibilities will look as follows:
- Diary management for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Domestic and international travel coordination inclusive of travelling with the Chief Executive predominantly to Asia, as and when required.
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence and ensuring appropriate distribution and/or response. Acting as a Gatekeeper when required.
- Research for meeting preparation as well as preparing presentations, reports, briefs and other documentation.
- Coordination and preparation for Board Meetings; assisting in compilation of board packs, agendas, attending and taking minutes.
- Support on key strategic decisions when it comes to people, products, process.
- Drive operational efficiency by focusing on process improvement.
- Management of special projects as directed.
- Management of key relationships with clients and guests; enhancing the image and reputation of the Chief Executive Officer and business in all engagements.
- Occasional personal support to the Chief Executive as and when required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has most recently supported a CEO. Your experience will not only lend to corporate EA support, but also to supporting a Board. You will have the aptitude, appetite and confidence to also provide operational process improvement advice, channel communication from various business units to the CEO’s office and influence business strategy. It goes without saying, but you will be exceptionally well organised and polished in presentation with a 24-7 support mindset. In saying that, this CEO does promote flexible working; and understands the demands of balancing your career alongside your family. This role is located on the North Shore, and is an easy commute from the Northern Beaches or Chatswood areas. A car space will be provided, as will be continual opportunities for your career development. If you speak Mandarin, that could be an extra value add!
The Next Step
Please send through your resume as soon as possible if this role sounds like a fit for you. Sarah Bolitho will be getting back to all applicants within the next fortnight, and is available to answer questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time