- Partner with an experienced & motivating CEO
- Utilise your skills in the ultimate right hand role
- Recognised and respected business in the Sydney CBD
Assistant Sydney are representing a leading property firm in the search for an experienced, well-rounded and relationship focused Executive Assistant. Supporting the CEO of this innovative and forward thinking business, this is the opportunity to use your skills in a true partnership. Being the connector of people, this role involves managing relationships and no day is the same! You will be working in a flexible & modern environment, in an amazing office space where culture & diversity are extremely important. If you are a C’ Level EA this opportunity might be your next long term career move.
Supporting the CEO , your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and email management;
- Coordinating and organising stakeholder meetings;
- Writing reports, preparing correspondence and presentations;
- Providing complex international and domestic travel arrangements and itineraries;
- Managing and prioritising the CEO’s demands and acting on behalf of them in their absence;
- Management of all board meetings and compilation of board packs;
- Organisation of investor meetings and assistance with the management of those relationships; and
- Assisting on an adhoc basis with administrative support to the additional senior members of the leadership team.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be an experienced C ‘Suite EA with exposure to supporting an Executive at this level. You have worked in a high corporate environment in a role that has stretched your ability to be on your feet running all sorts of tasks, you enjoy variety in your role & you can adapt very easily! You are up for a challenge and you are confident in managing relationships both directly and on behalf of the CEO. It goes without saying, but you will also be incredibly well organised, possess Advanced MS Office Suite skills and have a professional yet warm and approachable disposition.
The Next Step
If you’re after the opportunity to work with an extremely busy and inspiring leader, alongside advancing your career and finding the real ability to introduce your skills and add value; this may be the move you’re after. Please feel free to get in touch with Claire Murphy for a confidential discussion today on 0418768549.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp