- Unique opportunity to join a boutique professional services firm
- Immediate start allowing you to hit the ground running
- Vibrant personality necessary!
Our client is a contemporary and thriving boutique professional services firm. Their business is agile, creative and forward thinking, aiming to break away from the ‘traditional’ in what they do. They are looking for a vibrant high level EA to compliment their CEO and build a seamless relationship. You will be a true right hand, across all aspects of business and personal operations. If this is the style of relationship and environment you thrive in, this could be the role for you!
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be required to provide comprehensive support to the CEO. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and organising meetings with key stakeholders;
- Managing extensive travel coordination and logistics;
- Preparing correspondence and daily preparation packs;
- Managing all email communication and responding on behalf of the CEO;
- Managing calls and prioritising importance or managing follow up on behalf of the CEO;
- Building high level relationships with VIP and key stakeholders;
- Extensive diary management and time prioritisation;
- Capturing information on behalf of the CEO and managing priorities tightly and;
- Executing internal events and conference.
This role requires a superbly organised individual who knows how to be two steps ahead and anticipate their executives needs. Coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, this role is privy to highly confidential business information, as such you will understand the importance of trust in this relationship. Highly developed interpersonal skills and polished presentation are essential. You must possess great leadership skills and be able to think critically to assist the CEO. Experience supporting a high-level executive is a must, as is a fun and humorous nature to fit into the broader team culture and environment.
the next step
An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and approachable CEO. If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Grace Lamey for a confidential discussion on 0499 910 241. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time