- Partner with an entrepreneurial and open-minded CEO
- Be rewarded for your C ‘level support with a competitive salary package
- Recognised, respected and highly visible Australian business
Assistant Sydney are representing one of Australia’s top ASX listed businesses in the search for an experienced, well-rounded and highly competent Executive Assistant. Supporting the CEO of this diversified, entrepreneurial and evolving corporation, this is a true business partner role. Evident is the opportunity to not only utilise your senior support skill-set, but also contribute to the continual growth and expansion of what has already been a highly successful operation. If you are a C’ Level EA looking for a new and challenging experience, get in touch for a confidential conversation today.
Supporting the CEO in a 1:1 fashion, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing an incredibly busy and ever-changing diary;
- Coordinating both domestic and international business trips inclusive of visas, itinerary preparation and car transfers;
- Preparing daily meeting packs, and in doing so partaking in research and compilation of high-level, sensitive information;
- Overseeing all communication coming from the office of the CEO in the form of emails, phone-calls and social media;
- Management of all board meetings and compilation of board packs;
- Organisation of investor meetings and assistance with the management of those relationships; and
- Assisting on an adhoc basis with administrative support to the additional senior members of the leadership team.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be an experienced C ‘Suite EA with exposure to supporting an Executive at this level for an ASX listed company. In doing so, you will understand the intricacies associated with working in an environment conscious of the investor; and be confident in managing relationships both directly and on behalf of the CEO with high profile, recognisable business executives from around Australia. You will have experience compiling board packs with ease, be adept at intensive international travel coordination and confident of your ability to navigate a complex and ever-changing corporate workplace environment. It goes without saying, but you will also be incredibly well organised, possess Advanced MS Office Suite skills and have a professional and polished disposition.
The Next Step
If this sounds like the logical next step for your career, please get in touch with Sarah Bolitho for a confidential discussion today regarding the details. (02) 8277 4124 or 0400 084 741.