- Support a warm, professional and charming CEO
- Be utilised to your maximum potential with a true ‘right hand’ relationship
- Rare permanent role that offers strong salary package and long term stability
Work for a highly regarded Not-for-Profit organisation who have made a household name for themselves due to the phenomenal work they do. They have built a strong focus on flexibility, genuine care and engagement with their employees. This opportunity is a highly sought after role to support the CEO, not only being the right hand but the relationship driver from a board and stakeholder perspective.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will provide comprehensive support including;
- Coordinating and organising stakeholder meetings
- Writing reports, preparing correspondence and be apart of board meetings
- Extensive diary and email management
- Providing complex international and domestic travel arrangements and itineraries
- Managing and prioritising the CEO’s demands and acting on behalf of them in their absence
- Project management and coordination of business objectives along with the CEO
This role requires a career EA with 8+ years experience under their belt. Exposure to the NFP space is ideal but not a deal breaker, if you have worked for strong leaders in the C suite space before and taken on true business partner roles before we want to hear from you. You will have a fantastic ability to manage a busy executive seamlessly, have strong communication skills and enjoy being a natural connector of people and stakeholder manager.
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Grace Lamey for a confidential discussion on 0499 910 241. Alternatively, please apply now!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time