- Fabulous location!
- An attractive salary with great benefits!
- Stimulating work environment!
Our client is an independent private school located in the Eastern Suburbs. They are renowned for providing a warm and inspiring environment for their staff, day and boarding students. Our client is committed to building a positive culture which is evident through their strong values; collaboration, acceptance and ambition.
We are proud to be working in conjunction with our client to find the Executive Assistant to the Head of School. All the staff that work here are dedicated and vibrant individuals, whom have a good sense of humour yet can maintain a professional behaviour to achieve the School’s objectives.
If you believe you possess these qualities, please apply below.
In this role, your primary focus is to provide confidential Executive Assistant support as well as administration and operational assistance to the Head of School. Responsibilities are as follows, however are not limited to;
- Coordinating, prioritising and assisting with the HOS’s daily activities, to ensure a smoothly operating workflow
- Managing all matters, requests and communications in and out of the HOS’s office with initiative and confidence
- Establishing the role as first point of contact to, and on behalf of the HOS
- Ensuring the School maintains a positive relationship with all stakeholders
- Organising Senior Leadership Team meetings, organising agendas and distributing minutes in a timely manner
- Overseeing the budget for HOS to ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting to finance
- Using initiative and professional judgement to solve problems if there are no clear methods
- Ensuring compliance with the School Code of Conduct, as well as all internal policies and procedures
The successful applicant will have experience in providing high quality administrative support in a similar role, a strong initiative and be successful at managing conflicting demands. They will possess knowledge of best practice behaviour and have exceptional interpersonal skills. The individual must be able to liaise politely and succinctly to students, parents, staff and visitors. They will be technologically savvy, switched on and be able to think on their feet in all situations, at any time. An advanced knowledge of all MS Office applications is imperative, as is the understanding of the School’s rules and values.
chat with us
On offer is a fabulous opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.