- True EA support role to an esteemed member of the ELT
- Work for a modern, agile and flexible business in the heart of the CBD
- Exceptional culture and innovative environment within corporate real estate
This is a true EA partnership role, supporting a well-respected member of the Executive Leadership team. This individual is known for their authentic, down to earth approach and sense of humour! Running an incredibly busy and visible division of the business means quality of work and professionalism is second to none. This opportunity offers the EA a chance to control and influence stakeholders and build a seamless relationship. Aside from the perks of the role itself this business is also well-known for the perks they offer employees from flexibility to progression, projects and secondment opportunities.
The responsibilities of this role will focus on the following:
- Management of a very a demanding diary, inclusive of travel coordination;
- Monitoring and management of emails;
- Preparation of general correspondence and documents;
- Preparation and collation of presentations and monthly reports;
- Processing of expenses for the executive and team;
- Management of initiatives and projects across the division and;
- General administrative tasks for the executive and team on an ad hoc basis.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, capable of operating autonomously and partnering with your executive and team. Your relationship management skills are key; you will be confident and diplomatic in your approach as well as collaborative and hands on in your manner. Industry exposure isn’t necessary, what is will be exposure to large complex corporate environments. A non-precious, professional yet personable characteristic is also essential to see you connect and work effectively with this executive.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Grace Lamey is available 0499 910 241 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time