- Sydney based offices close to transport
- Immediate start for an 8 week assignment
- Well known non-profit who are highly regarded in market
Our client, a well known non-profit organisation who have deep roots in the community for the work they do. Based in their Sydney office they have a warm genuine and family like culture. This immediate opportunity to join their team is to run for an 8 week period commencing in January. If you are immediate and after an all encompassing executive assistant role that allows exposure to the NFP sector this role might be for you.
Providing a full range of administrative and executive support and related services to the Director, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing extensive end to end diary management of a complex and detailed calender
- Prioritisation and follow up of meetings and appointments with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinating domestic travel and accommodation needs;
- Managing and allocating all expenses;
- End to end management of all administrative correspondence, preparing presentations, documents and reports;
- Being present in team and management meetings to take minutes, set agenda and action follow up items;
- Ad-hoc administration needs and support to the broader team as required.
To be considered for this position you will be an executive assistant or experienced administration professional. In addition to that, your communication skills will be exemplary; with the ability to manage high level communication with internal and external individuals and manage fast paced workflow requests in line with demanding priorities. You will be accustomed to dealing with a sometimes chaotic and detailed diary that changes day to day. You will need to be immediately available and able to commit to 8 weeks.
The Next Step
If you have the skillset aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Grace Lamey a call on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp