- Join a well known brand with global leverage and exposure
- Work seamlessly with a down to earth EGM who champions their EA
- $90-110k package with bonus potential, car park access and other rewarding perks
Our client are a nationally and internationally regarded construction and project management business, that pride themselves on a phenomenal track record of work over the past 50 years. Their corporate head office is a well oiled machine and supports their Asia Pacific remit. A newly created Executive Assistant position has become available on their executive leadership team supporting one of their Executive General Managers. Whilst being a true 1:1 support role this EA will have ownership and diversity to take on a broad and all encompassing position.
Specifically, the responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a complex diary and prioritising time demands of the EGM;
- Managing and actioning emails and correspondence;
- Extensive domestic travel coordination;
- Processing expenses and invoice approvals;
- Preparation of meeting materials, presentations and reports;
- Coordination of conferences, team briefings and meetings including room bookings, equipment, catering and meeting minutes;
- Partner with the EGM by assisting with research, project coordination and administrative support and;
- Collate and direct information in a timely and accurate manner on behalf of EGM, ensuring the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant with ideally 5 years + supporting at an ELT or C’ suite level. Additional benefit will be industry experience within Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering or Project Development. You must possess a self motivated and proactive mentality, thriving in an environment where you can take on a diverse role. To that point – you must also be comfortable not always having your boss in the office, and complement a practical, easy going and incredibly knowledge executive. Your attention to detail, professionalism and communication skills will be paramount to your success in this position.
The Next Step
We will be reviewing resumes and inviting candidates in for interview over the course of the next fortnight. For any questions please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time