- Work for a well-known, highly regarded healthcare brand!
- Support three dynamic and entrepreneurial members of the ELT.
- Salary circa $80-90k+ super, car space included!
Our client is a successful global business, focused on the healthcare industry. Operating within an in demand market has seen their profits rise, and the demand for their product increase. In line with the company strategy, which includes expansion into the Asian market; a newly appointed Executive Leadership Team (ELT) has been created. As such we are looking for two Executive Assistant’s to come onboard, and continue on this exciting growth journey with them!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Diary management for the members of the ELT including booking and rescheduling meetings;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence including inbox management;
- Events coordination and stakeholder engagement activities;
- Expense management and reconciliation;
- Support on the establishment of administration policies and procedures; and
- Working with the EA to CEO on driving a sound administrative support culture in the Australian business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has supported at a senior Director or C’Suite level. You will be a team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to support your Executive/s with a collaborative mindset! You will be seeking a role close to home located in the North Shore, and delight in the opportunity to drive to work. You will not be daunted by working for a business in a period of growth and change; and instead see the opportunity that presents. This is a permanent fulltime role with work life balance on offer, and the chance to be involved in projects.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time