- High level EA role, supporting the EVP of Business Development + additional!
- Exceptional salary package on offer including a discretionary bonus.
- Work for a global business that is experiencing a growth phase!
We often get asked what skillsets are in demand, and what industries are booming. Our answer to the latter? Quite often technology! If you want to not only keep your expertise current, but continue to grow, learn and embrace new business practices, working for this market leader is a very sound option.
With offices located all around the globe, this leading technology company tells an inspiring story. They have a down to earth and relaxed culture, however still value structure, process and teamwork to achieve their common goal.
Due to a new executive appointment, an exciting Executive Assistant role has become available. This role would be the perfect fit for an experienced EA, looking to continue their career in technology – yet work close to home in Chatswood!
The responsibilities associated with this role are still being defined, however will be centred around the following:
- Answering and re-directing phone-calls and email enquiries;
- Extensive management of diaries, and itineraries for trave;
- Expense processing;
- Presentation research, compilation and execution with the team;
- Events coordination; and
- Invoice processing.
If you are open to the opportunity a newly created role presents, and as such confident in your ability to set boundaries, parameters and acclimatise fast – we want to hear from you. Your attitude, personality and administration aptitude will be key to succeeding in this position. In saying that, you must be an experienced Executive Assistant to be considered, and any prior exposure to the technology industry will be looked upon favourably!
The Next Step
Please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. If even half of this advert is appealing to you – let’s chat!