- Fast-paced, innovative and hands on environment!
- Fantastic salary package on offer circa $75-85k plus company perks.
- Career progression will come as a natural result of performing in this role!
Are you interested in continuing your Executive Support career within financial services, however looking to move across to a market leading brand? This is your chance! Highly regarded and recognised globally, this investment bank has modern offices, an inclusive culture and a love for embracing technology. In addition to exceptional career progression opportunities, via working for this employer you will gain exposure to some of the brightest minds in Australia. You will see a trade floor environment in action, a CEO that is visible and a group pf EA’s that pool together to help each other deliver on the requirements of their day to day. The position we have at present is for an immediate start, however in saying that we will consider candidates with a notice period if your experience is well in line with our clients requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time-zones including room bookings and prep packs;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including full preparation of visas and itineraries;
- Administrating invoices and managing expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Management of event coordination from small to large scale;
- Constantly facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing back-up administrative support to your peers.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant, hailing from the financial services or professional services sector, investment banking ideal. Personality wise you will be malleable, polished, commercial in the use of your skills and possess an exceptional time management ability. You will thrive in fast-paced environments and be capable of moulding your style to various personalities, particularly extroverted Executives! Finally, you will be non-precious, and enjoy a role where you need to be hands-on in every facet!
The Next Step
Send through your CV today and we will endeavour to come back to you as soon as possible. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 and Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to answer any questions prior. We hope to speak to you soon!
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time