- EA to Global CIO – pure 1:1 support role!
- Global financial services organisation with exceptional employee benefits.
- Varied and autonomous role; be seen as a lead EA within the Australian business!
Here exists a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in a 1:1 Executive Assistant role supporting the Global CIO. This Executive has been recognised internationally for his extraordinary career; that combined with his tenure in the Australian business make him a highly regarded and respected member of the senior leadership team. Due to the complex nature of this support role, the level of confidentiality you will be exposed to and seniority of responsibility, previous experience supporting a Chief Information or Technology Officer is strongly desired. In lieu of having this specific support exposure; you must possess a very strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set, and prior C’Suite EA experience, preferably in financial services.
This position will focus on corporate Executive Assistant support across multiple verticals. There will be little to no personal support required. Specific responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international travel coordination, often at last minute;
- Email management;
- Expense approvals to a significant extent;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of coinciding presentations and reports for use;
- Logistics coordination for various events i.e. Town Halls, Senior Leadership Team meetings and so forth; and
- Acting as a point person for the Global CIO’s direct reports, and direct report Executive Assistants.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant, ideally experienced in supporting a CIO, CTO or Head of Technology. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude for approval processes. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility, be confident in being exposed to highly sensitive information, and comfortable approving expenses and decisions on behalf of the CIO. You must not only be able to work independently, but enjoy doing so. This Executive Assistant also plays a role in the sense of being seen as a senior point person for the Executive Assistant’s supporting the CIO’s leadership team. Due to this you will understand the importance of building positive and collaborative business relationships whilst still maintaining the discretion required of your level. This is a very process driven environment, and this CIO has high expectations. In saying that, he has a vibrant personality, and can be a delight to work with! He has partnered with EA’s for quite long in past; this role is available due to maternity leave. In saying that, it is a full-time permanent hire as the current incumbent will be transitioning into a different role upon her return.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time