- Take your EA career to the next step supporting a global head of department
- Salary package on offer circa $80-90k plus market leading perks
- Incredibly fast-paced, agile environment with exposure to senior stakeholders
Are you interested in continuing your Executive Assistant career with a market leading brand? This is your chance! Highly regarded and recognised globally, this business boast modern offices and a fast paced innovative culture. In addition to exceptional career progression opportunities, via working for this employer you will gain exposure to development, fantastic EA support networks and exposure to high level executives. The position we have at present is for a motivated and capable EA looking to take the next step in their career. Ideally coming from another large, global organisation, industry is flexible and preference will be based upon personality, professionalism and attitude.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time-zones including room bookings and prep packs;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including full preparation of visas and itineraries;
- Administrating invoices and managing expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Management of event coordination from small to large scale;
- Constantly facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing back-up administrative support to your peers.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant, hailing from large global organisations. Personality wise you will be malleable, polished, commercial in the use of your skills and possess exceptional time management and stakeholder relationships. You will thrive in fast-paced environments and be capable of moulding your style to various personalities, particularly extroverted Executives! Finally, you will be non-precious, and enjoy a role where you need to be hands-on in every facet!
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions Grace Lamey is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time