- Work for a highly regarded financial services institution.
- C’Suite EA contract position, salary equivalent $100-110k
- Immediate start through till the end of January 2019
Here presents the opportunity to commence working immediately, for one of Australia’s most well-known financial services institutions in a C’Suite Executive Assistant contract role. Supporting in mainly a 1:1, occasionally 1:2 capacity will see you perform all expected EA support tasks, alongside preparing board papers for board meetings. Board level EA experience is required for this position; being confident compiling the papers is absolutely necessary! This is an excellent chance to ride out the Christmas slump – and re-enter your job search in the perfect time being February 2019. In saying that, for a high-potential candidate, a temp to perm transition next year will be considered.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management for an extremely busy Head of Department and their 2IC;
- Moderate domestic travel coordination;
- Coordination of board meetings including agendas, papers, minutes and action items;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence including inbox management and phone-calls;
- Support on pre-planned company events and town halls;
- Expense reconciliation; and
- Working alongside the other department EA’s to ensure a cohesive and collaborative administrative support function across the bank.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be a C’Suite Executive Assistant with prior experience in pulling together board papers. Due to the nature of this business, financial services experience will be looked upon favorably; as that exposure should allow you to hit the ground running faster. You will be a collaborative team player who does not shy away from hard work; and enjoy coordinating with a broader network of EA’s. In saying this, you will be comfortable with the expectation and responsibility placed on you as a senior EA within the department. Most importantly, you will be able to commence immediately, and be able to commit through until the end of January 2019.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp