- Diversify your skills and work for a renowned global finance business
- Permanent role supporting a head of department and small team
- Well remunerated role circa $90k+ bonus and perks!
Our client is looking for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to join their fast paced and dynamic enterprise. This role is supporting a senior leader in the business and small team, the successful candidate will ensure continuity of service is carried out across the group with a highly proactive manner. A fantastic opportunity for an EA with legal exposure to diversify their skills and break into the financial services space.
Providing high level executive support, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Organising and booking of extensive travel, including domestic and international flights and hotels
- Processing of all expenses
- Presentation preparation
- Collating reports, proof reading and preparing documents
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective communication
- Reviewing and upholding policies and procedures
- Providing support to the wider team and executive assistant cohort to uphold the positive, team-based work culture.
- Proven track record of supporting senior executives
- Ability to communicate at all levels, written and verbally, with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working within the banking, finance or legal industry is highly regarded
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, with outstanding time management
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position, but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time