- Senior EA role or hybrid Opps/Compliance position!
- Flexible workplace environment, close-knit team.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer!
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar private equity firm that has an impressive local and international reputation. The team is close-knit, dynamic and supportive, all operating within a flexible and modern workplace environment. Currently they are seeking a high level, full-cycle Executive Assistant to join the firm, who is looking for exposure to a varied role. An immediate start is preferred, however for the right individual a 2018 commencement is possible. Located on the east-side of the city, their offices are in a fabulous location and within proximity to public transport and shops.
This hybrid EA/ Operations role encompasses a full scope of Executive Assistant responsibility, in conjunction with some light operational, finance and compliance tasks. These include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation requests;
- Organising all in-house or off-site events;
- Acting as a first point of contact for visitors, clients and guests;
- Administrating invoices and expense reports;
- Maintaining the office and arranging necessary repairs;
- Overseeing all building maintenance, mailing supplies and liaising with the landlord;
- Preparing monthly financial reports and reconciliations;
- Coordinating with external auditors and tax advisors; and
- Maintaining compliance registers and records.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be a high-level Executive Assistant, currently working for a private equity, hedge fund or venture capital firm. You are accustomed to a small office environment, and enjoy diversity in your role. For this position, we are open to considering candidates that possess a traditional EA skill-set, and are willing to learn the operational/ compliance side of the role. Our client will pay in line with experience, for someone that has completed all of the above in a previous or current role. This is a fast-paced, busy environment. You must be immaculately presented, and capable of managing intricate and highly confidential conversations with investors. Further to that you will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines, and think outside the box with a creative mind. Strong organisational and planning skills are imperative, as is the ability to always work with a high attention to detail.
The Next Step
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that is successful, and still growing. The role is diverse, and provides a unique platform for career progression. For further information please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741, or Isabella Armati; 0417 937 303. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time