- Fast paced, entrepreneurial characters to support
- Modern, creative and trendy offices in Sydney
- Market leading salary alongside other fantastic perks and incentives
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing creative start-up! Dedicated to unique and tailored consultancy, this business partner with well-known brands and companies on a national and global scale. With a small and close knit team of 25 you’ll be thrown into working among passionate and like minded individuals who all play a part in the success of the business. Living and breathing their culture and core values is a must, they work collaboratively, imaginatively and are always forward thinking. An exceptional opportunity for an Executive Assistant has arisen to partner with the three heads of the business, based in their inner city head office.
Your role will be anything but boring as you implement succinct and modern work practices to manage the day to day affairs of the three executives. Entrepreneurial and creative individuals, you will demonstrate a balance of passion with an organised, professional and sharp mindset. Never one to shy away from rolling up your sleeves and mucking in to get the job done, you will thrive on a fast-paced and unconventional yet progressive business environment.
- Juggling diary management and prioritising commitments of the executives;
- Establishing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Setting up meetings, conferences and events as required including venue, catering and logistics;
- Composing presentations and collating reports and documents;
- Making various travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Bering across all business and operational related matters on behalf of the executives and;
- Ad-hoc project support, office management and non-traditional EA duties as required.
You’ll be rich in experience, and have supported an entrepreneur or CEO in a start-up or creative environment before. You’ll have impeccable time management skills and thrive on being organised and two steps ahead. You will be confident, enthusiastic and fun in demeanour as well as professional, driven and focused in your approach. Someone who is tech savvy and prepared to be thrown into a fast paced environment, and have the initiative and know-how to think outside the box is essential. A resilience and commitment to excellence as well as ambition and track record in achieving results, and contributing to the success of those around you will make you the ideal fit for this role.
The Next Step:
You’ll benefit from working within a unique, vison focused and sociable team of colleagues, a competitive remuneration with flexible working arrangements and modern upbeat offices at your fingertips. If you think this role is made for you please don’t delay in applying, or reach out to Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241 for more information and a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time