- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial Perfect opportunity for a mid-level PA to take the next step to EA -> ED support
- Brilliant salary on offer circa $75-90k+ super + bonus
- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial institution
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a bubbly, charismatic and highly capable mid-level PA or junior EA to come on-board and support the Treasury department. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to three Directors whilst supporting the broader business group with more general administrative tasks. We are open to considering an experienced candidate for this position; that is not focused on just 1:1 support. Alternatively – use this role to refine your TA/PA skill-set to focusing on just 3 Executives!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for the 3 Executive Directors;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Maintaining client data and distribution lists; and
- Provide mentoring and guidance for the junior Administration Assistant.
As above, we are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience for this role. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a financial services, professional services or consulting. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Team Assistant at the peak of your role – or a mid-level PA looking for that next step – we want to hear from you. If you are an experienced EA, happy to support a team and 3 Executives at once – let’s also chat!
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time