- Support the Head of Retail Management!
- CBD location!
- Adobe InDesign knowledge required!
Our client is a leading property management company with corporate offices located globally. We are looking for a temporary Executive Team Assistant to support the Head of Retail Management and a small team of 3. The role is to commence immediately to ensure a thorough a handover with the current Executive Team Assistant.
The main focus in this role is to provide full diary and executive support to the Head of Retail Management and the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Diary, calendar and email management
- Booking travel, accommodation, transfers, restaurants and arrange itineraries as required for both domestic and international travel
- Supporting the preparation of all correspondence, documents, reports, new proposals, agency agreements
- Utilisiing Adobe InDesign experience and knowledge
- Preparation of meetings including agendas, minutes, consolidating reports
The successful applicant will ideally have 4 years’ experience in an Executive Team Assistant role, or similar role in a corporate environment – with an understanding of the property market. You will be confident with your organisational skills and be able to multitask competing priorities, whilst working towards tight deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are important, as is dealing with a diverse range of personalities and work pressures. A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is a necessity accompanied with a high typing speed.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an early March start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp