- Support the Head of Property Management
- CBD location
- Recognised as an industry leader
Our client is a leading property management company with corporate offices worldwide. They have a variety of clients across industries in market, ranging in size, complexity and location. We are looking for a temporary Executive Team Assistant to support the Head of Property Management, and a small team of 4. This role requires a highly tuned, organised individual with good communication skills. The role is to commence early March, allowing a handover with the current Executive Team Assistant.
The main focus in this role is to provide full diary and executive support to the Head of Property Management and his team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Extensive diary & calendar management
- Booking travel, accommodation, transfers, restaurants and arrange itineraries as required for both domestic and international travel
- Supporting the preparation of all correspondence, documents, reports, new proposals, agency agreements
- Managing the IT distributions list
- Preparation of meetings including agendas, minutes, consolidating reports
- Any ad hoc admin tasks
The successful applicant will ideally have 5 years’ experience in an Executive Team Assistant role, or similar in a corporate environment, with a vast understanding of the property market. You will possess strong organisational skills, sound prioritisation skills and be able to multitask whilst working towards tight deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are important, as is dealing with a diverse range of personalities and work pressures. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is a necessity accompanied with a high typing speed.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an early March start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp