- Immediate start
- Reputable company
- Temporary role – ideal for Working Holiday Visas!
Our client is a well-known global enterprise that has been established since the 1970s. They are a leader in their industry both locally and internationally, and as a result have won numerous awards. We are looking for an Facilities Administrator to start immediately, on a temporary basis ranging from 1 to 2 months. The environment is fast-paced and high-volume, so requires an intuitive and proactive individual who can think on their feet and work under pressure.
As the Facilities Administrator you are to manage all client requests managing the facilities repairs and maintenance. You are to ensure that every call is managed from inception to competition, to the satisfaction of the client. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls
- Ensuring all requests are addressed
- Analysing the caller’s needs and ensuring superior customer satisfaction
- Resolving and coordinating the resolution of customer issues
- Measuring costs against established service provider guidelines
- Verifying and tracking work orders to completion
- Approving invoices, arranging payments, interfacing with the AP department and managing vendor payment queries
- Building customer relations with client personnel
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines
To be considered as an applicant you will have a sound working knowledge of MS Office, have the ability to make decisions and obtain good admin skills. A background in or an understanding of property is preferable. It is paramount that you have strong written and verbal communication skills, as is a team focus and positive ‘can do’ attitude. A strong customer service focus is important, and negotiating skills are required to help define tasks initially and steer them in a clear direction.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.