- Work for an impressive and well known organisation
- Develop and progress your skills in a hands on environment
- Immediate start required offering a temporary to permanent transition
Work for an impressive and highly regarded business in the property space. A business that value their employees and place them as their number one priority. With focus on growth, promotion and development opportunities this role will allow you to gain exposure to professionals and a business with decades of experience within their market. Starting immediately this temporary to permanent role offers an exciting Macquarie Park location with ease of access and many more company perks.
Working in a highly professional and corporate environment, your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all office premises are maintained to a high standard.
- Manage maintenance requests from staff such as faulty or broken office facilities, and ensure that they are dealt with quickly.
- Process maintenance requests and coordinate contractors to complete work.
- Supervise repair and maintenance work conducted by building management or external contractors and ensure that the work is completed to a high standard and within the quoted cost.
- Ensure that the office has an adequate stock of kitchen supplies for staff.
- Ensure that all offices are supplied with stationary, paper and other office supplies.
- Maintain an asset register of all office furniture and other assets.
- General admin including; the coordination of mail and couriers, access cards, ordering catering and other refreshments for internal meetings.
- Provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in attaining this position, you must enjoy working to tight deadlines and under pressure, have strong communication skills with a customer-centric approach. Prior experience working in a facilities position is of great value. The ability to work well within a team is a must, and the flexibility towards undertaking a changing variety of tasks. Your ability to build strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and have the ability to commence immediately will be considered first and foremost.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp