- Creative and fun working environment
- Permanent position based in the Head Office
- $45 000 – $50 000 plus super based on experience
Our client, a national fashion brand located in the Inner West, are searching for a Customer Service Consultant to join their head office on a permanent basis! Working within the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries in an efficient and kind manner. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who prides themselves on high level customer service and wants to work in a creative and fun environment. Read on to learn more about this fantastic position!
Working closely with other members of the Customer Service Team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Attend to all inbound phone calls in an efficient and professional manner.
- Managing the company database through accurate entries of customer notes and details.
- Liaise and work together with other members of the Customer Service Team to manage the internal email inbox.
- Answer all queries and provide support to any other store team members.
- Provide general admin support for all team members including copying, scanning and filing.
In order to be considered and successful in performing this role, you will require:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly professional phone manner when liaising with customers and suppliers.
- A strong passion towards customer care and providing a high standard of service.
- Previous experience within a customer service based role.
- Strong attention to detail when entering customer information and notes into the database.
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.