- Boutique Accounting Firm with a fantastic working culture
- Beautiful modern offices located in the CBD
- Competitive salary package of $55 000!
Looking for a role within the professional services industry? Want to work for a company that cares about their employees? If so, this could be the position for you! Our client, an accounting advisory firm located in the Sydney CBD, is on the lookout for a receptionist/administration assistant. This role encompasses a variety of tasks, meaning the successful candidate will need the ability to prioritise. Based in modern offices, you will be working within a supportive team environment that contributes the fantastic culture of the company. If this sounds appealing to you, please read on to see if you meet the requirements to be successful in attaining this position.
Working closely with two other members of the administrative team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing general correspondence including incoming/outgoing mail, letter production and company email inbox.
- Assisting with front of house operations including greeting clients, inbound/outbound phone calls and managing the voicemail system.
- Processing all orders for the firm including food, stationery, printer tonners and contributing to any company events.
- General Admin duties such as scanning, faxing, sorting deliveries, copying, filing and binding.
- Maintaining the back office functions as well as meeting room management.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in performing this role, you will require:
- Previous experience within a reception/administrative position.
- Possess the ability to multitask as well as prioritise during busy periods.
- The desire to work within a small, close-knit team and office culture.
- The work ethic and attitude to take on variety of tasks with a hands on approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to a corporate environment will be highly regarded.
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.