- Join the team of a well established law firm
- Friendly and fun work place environment
- Fabulous Sydney CBD location
Our client is a leading Australian law firm. They are looking for a dynamic, vibrant and friendly individual to join their team as a permanent receptionist. If you believe you have the energy we are looking for, and have prior experience in reception – in any industry, we strongly encourage you to apply!
As a Receptionist, you are the first point of contact when someone enters the building. Therefore, you must be a well presented and exuberant individual to join the team.
You are the front of house, hence your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Responding to high volumes of inbound calls and emails
- Preparing and maintaining the board rooms for client meetings
- General administration duties including copying, filing and printing
- Liaising with caterers in relation to upcoming events
To be successful in achieving this position, you must have previous experience within a customer service related role; excellent written and verbal communication skills; possess an enthusiastic and bubbly personality and be able to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.
the next step
If this career opportunity sounds like a fit for you, and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Alternatively, please apply on the link below.