- Join the team of a well established global real estate services firm!
- A fast paced environment!
- Fabulous Sydney CBD location
Our client is a global real estate services firm. They provide recommendations and support to those buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate across the globe. Our client is different from the rest as they focus on thinking ‘outside of the box’ and creating effective solutions. The culture of this team is a huge reason why people want to work here, it’s the place where creative and ambitious people thrive to make a difference. They are looking for a Front of House, Receptionist to join their team!
As a Receptionist, you are the first line of contact when someone enters the building. Therefore, you must be a well presented, exuberant and professional individual to join the Australian Head Office in the Sydney CBD.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing the very best service at all times
- Establishing a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements and AV requests
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate receiver quickly and politely
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary
Please considering applying for this position if you have previous experience as a corporate receptionist, and a strong focus on customer service. You must posses great leadership skills, be punctual and reliable, and pay strong attention to detail. Personality is a must, as is strong administration and time management skills.
the next step
If this career opportunity sounds like a fit for you, and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.