- Front of House position
- CBD location with amazing modern offices
- Globally recognised high end fashion brand
Calling all Corporate Reception/Office Coordinators! Are you looking to work for a large corporate organisation but not at the expense of a fun working environment? If so, this is the role for YOU!
Our client, a high end fashion brand, are in need of an energetic and bubbly candidate to join their team as a Corporate Receptionist/Office Coordinator. Being the first point of contact for the business, your role is to promote their brand in a professional manner whilst providing effective and efficient administrative support. If this sounds like you, please read on to see if you meet the requirements needed to be considered for this opportunity.
Acting as the Front of House for this amazing brand, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Answering all inbound phone calls and transferring them to the relevant contact
- Managing all email enquiries and responding to them in a timely fashion
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the wider team when required
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring they are clean and tidy
- Updating and maintaining the company database
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this highly sort after position, you will require:
- Previous experience in an administrative position – preferably within a corporate environment
- Possess a strong attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise and multitask
- An intermediate understanding of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A vibrant and bubbly personality that makes clients and guests feel welcome upon arrival
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time