- Join a well known organisation and immerse yourself in the NFP sector
- Immediately start for a medium term contract with extension opportunity
- Focus on team work, compassion and flexibility for their employees
An opportunity to work with a well-known and reputable Not-For-Profit organisation who are immersed in their sector and offer a warm, hard-working and passionate organisational culture. They provide unique services and support to the community through their efforts. An opportunity has arisen for an Admin Officer to support their HR team. Commencing immediately this role has will see you through into 2018, offers onsite parking and walking distance from the station, as well as a highly attractive hourly rate!
As a fundamental member of the HR team, you will provide administration support with the following factors a priority:
- Providing administrative support to the HR team including filing, document collation, photocopying and proof reading;
- Drafting and collating employment contracts and letters of offer;
- Assisting with recruitment related administrative activities including drafting and preparing job-adverts, managing candidate applications and booking in interviews;
- Responding to ad-hoc HR related queries from employees;
- Researching best practice, legislation, standards, policies and guidelines
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR team email;
- Email management, filtering mail and communication, responding where appropriate, flagging or redirecting.
This role is to support a small and agile HR team so being adaptable, a self learner and quick to think on your feet is important. You will have at least 2 years HR Administration experience and exposure within the Not-For-Profit sector is highly valuable. A high level of written and verbal communication skills is important. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented, hold a strong work ethic and confident approach to tackling a myriad of tasks. Given the importance of teamwork and engagement within this organisation, you will be able to work with all levels of management and employees as well as independently.
The Next Step
If you have the skillset aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Grace Lamey a call on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.