- Immediate start offering hands on experience within a large HR function
- Broad and varied position with a fast paced nature
- Competitive hourly rate, CBD location with polished modern offices
Our client is a global industry leader, with modern corporate offices within Sydney CBD. They are known for their strong values, employee retention and benefits. A fantastic contract opportunity has arisen for a motivated HR Administrator to see out a period of leave within their HR department. The role is due to commence immediately and run into May 2018.
Working with a team of highly engaging and like minded HR professionals your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and coordinating candidate interviews;
- Organising internal events for certain business divisions;
- Collating and preparing selection packs for recruitment processes;
- Ordering of catering for learning and development sessions;
- Processing of invoices and expenses for the HR team;
- Maintain confidential records;
- Collaborate and supporting a team of professional HR consultants with theiradministrative needs;
To be considered for this position you will be immediate, able to commit to a minimum of 2 months and ideally possess 2 years or more experience as an administration professional supporting a HR, Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function. The ability to manage priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment is vital, coupled with high attention to detail and strong organisational skills juggling multiple things at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you and see you succeed in this environment.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp