- Amazing team and workplace environment
- Boutique Financial Services Business
- Perm Full time role with attractive salary!
Our client, a boutique Financial Advisory Firm is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their tightknit team. Joining this specialist firm, you will take on a hybrid role that will see you manage the Office as well as provide Executive support to the MD and wider team. This is the perfect role for any candidate looking for variety in their day to day work as well as truly enjoying themselves in an amazing office culture. The boutique style of this business will allow you to fully apply your skillset and see your work directly impact on their success. If this seems like the perfect fit for you, read on to see how to apply.
Being the “go to” person for the office, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Domestic and international travel arrangements for both the MD and team
- Managing a complex and busy diary for the MD on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the MD
- Managing all expenses for team members
- Coordinating all operational components of the office including meeting rooms, facilities and suppliers
- Liaising with high profile clients as they arrive for consultations
- Collaborating with the Team Assistant and Accountant to ensure consistency and delivery through various departments
In order to be considered for this amazing hybrid opportunity, you will require:
- Extensive experience in a similar role within the Financial Services industry
- Ability to work under pressure as well as multi-task/prioritise
- Possess a strong attention to detail as well as exceptional communication skills
- An attitude that can accomplish any job no matter how big or small
- A willingness to contribute to an amazing company culture and possess a team first approach
- Exposure to book keeping will be highly regarded
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
the next steps
Should you be interested in the above position please submit your resume and call Nick Stapleton on 0417 172 149 if you have any questions. We will endeavour to come back to all applicants within the following week.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time