- Immediate Start!
- Leading NFP Organisation
- Competitive hourly rate of $25 per hour
Do you want to feel like you’re making a difference in your role? Do you want to turn up to the office with a smile everyday? If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about this amazing position!
Our client, a leading NFP organisation are looking for a regular giving coordinator to join their head office. You will play a pivotal role in the implementation of fundraising activities as well as growing and retaining their base of donors. This is a temporary opportunity for the duration of 4-5 weeks, possibly longer!
Working in an amazing team with a supportive culture, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Development and delivery of direct marketing based projects.
- Supporting the Donor Relations Team through managing Regular Giving and Retention activities.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of the donor relations fundraising programs.
- Monitor and utilise online lead generation
- Working closely with the Donor Relations Manager to coordinate and monitor telemarketing campaigns
In order to be successful in attaining and performing this role, you will require:
- Previous experience using Raiser’s Edge database is essential.
- Previous fundraising and/or direct marketing experience.
- An excellent phone manner when liaising with donors in relation to their donations.
- Experience coordinating ongoing fundraising program activities.
- It is critical to have worked in a NFP Organisation before.
- A caring personality and an attitude based on helping others in need!
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.