- Immediate Start!
- Leading NFP Organisation
- Competitive hourly rate
Do you want to feel like you’re making a difference in your role? Do you want to turn up to the office with a smile everyday? If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about this amazing position!
Our client, a leading NFP organisation are looking for a Regular Giving Coordinator to join their head office. You will play a pivotal role in the implementation of fundraising activities as well as growing and retaining their base of donors. This is a temporary opportunity for the duration of 8 weeks, possibly longer!
Working in an amazing team with a supportive culture, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- The delivery of key fundraising activities, to ensure the sustainability of individual giving fundraising.
- Growing the organisations database and retaining donors in order to deliver revenue.
- Development through to the delivery of donor direct marketing projects.
- Coordinate and manage upgrade and reactivation campaigns including reviewing and reporting on results.
- Liaising with external suppliers to coordinate the delivery of services and events.
In order to be successful in attaining and performing this role, you will require:
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience with strategy and implementation of fundraising or direct marketing
- Previous experience using Raisers Edge database
- Both strong written and verbal communication skills in order to understand the target audience
- Previous experience within a NFP Organisation is essential.
the next step
If you are immediately available and believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.