- Work for one of the world’s leading charities
- Supportive and team-oriented environment
- See your work impact positively upon others everyday
One of Australia’s leading charities is looking for a junior administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD you will be working in an enthusiastic and supportive environment that has been successful for over 15 years. Our client has operated in numerous countries and communities, meaning you will be able to see your daily duties positively impact people around the globe.
Working in a fast paced and team-oriented environment, your daily duties will include:
- Managing domestic and international travel bookings for the team members you are assisting.
- Reviewing and managing contracts/documents for the charity
- Providing support for the Procurement system and CRM database
- Assisting the receptionists during busy periods/when required
In order to be considered and ultimately successful for this role, you will need:
- Problem solving skills using logic and common sense
- Experience in a corporate/charity organisation, providing administrative support to numerous team members
- Experience providing support to team members using procurement systems and CRM databases
- Flexibility when it comes to working both alone and with others
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks throughout each day
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.